I didn’t want to go outside that day becouse my hay fever symptoms were so bad.
I found a coupon for “menu” in the mailbox and decided to use it.
As a result, there were some good points, but the bad points stood out and I want you to hear them.
Good point #1
Delivery was smooth.
It was supposed to take about 30 minutes, but it come in about 25 minutes.
*The driver’s attitude was neither good nor bad.
Good point #2
As for the product delivered, it was delicious.
Good point #3
The application was relatively easy to use.
Because it took only about 15 minutes from installation to ordering, including product selection.
I have written about the good points so far, but there were some bad points that overshadowed the good points. Since it is tedious, I will write them down in bullet points.
- I ordered two items but only received one.
- It is difficult to know what action to take when the product received is incomplete or missing.
- I contacted support and they will refund the items I did not receive.
I will give you coupon.
- Additonal messages were sent and ignored.
- And of course, zero action from the store.
- It says “discount for 2,400 yen” in large letters, but in smaller letters below it says 1,200 yen per visit.
To sum up
The pollen is so bad I don’t want to go outside.
We don’t have any other food at home, so we have it delivered, even if it’s more expensive.
And yet, we do not redeliver.
We will return the money.
I’ll give you a coupon and you can order again.
I can’t be convinced with just that.
If I have to wait 30 minutes for the delivery, why can’t I accept a 500 yen coupon?
I thought it was really licking it.
I’m so disappointed that it’s going to end like this, so after I use another 1,200 yen worth of coupons, I’ll uninstall it immediately and never ask for it again…Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2023